Jesolo is the first city in Italy to grant residents and tourists a fast and free wi-fi connection with 1 Gbps fibre optic internet connectivity.
Jesolo residents and tourists will be offered an increasingly advanced service through the use of high intensity bandwidth.
With this project the City of Jesolo shows its attention to make more and more welcoming and enjoyable the stay of its guests and citizens.
How to access the Jesolo Connect network?
- you are asked for your phone number (for SMS notification of username and password) and your tax code; once you receive the SMS you can login;
- some compulsory fields are required, among which the e-mail address, compulsory to activate the account and receive username and password; after having received the e-mail and having clicked on the activation link it is possible to login.
Subsequent accesses to the first one will be automatic because the device with which the user has made the first login will be recognized.
The free wi-fisignal is available in the following areas:
- Lido di Jesolo - the portions of beach in correspondence of:
Consorzio Ponente, Consorzio Mascagni, Consorzio Stella Marina, Stabilimento Balneare Eurobeach, Consorzio Aurora, Consorzio Lido dei Lombardi, Consorzio Mazzini, Consorzio Augustus, Consorzio Bafile, Stabilimento Balneare Casabianca, Consorzio dei Pioppi, Consorzio Venezia, Consorzio Trieste, Stabilimento Balneare Marconi, Stabilimento Balneare Manzoni, Stabilimento Balneare Nemo Beach, Stabilimento Balneare Oro Beach, Consorzio Milano, Consorzio Turistico Jesolo Est, Consorzio Lido Solemare, Consorzio Lido Mare, Consorzio Torino Uno, Stabilimento Balneare Green Beach, Consorzio Pineta 4, Stabilimento Balneare Relax, Beach, Consorzio, Pineta 2000, Free areas of the Municipality.
There are areas not covered by the Jesolo Connected signal, but by another autonomous Wi-Fi service:
Concession in front of Villaggio Marzotto, Concession in front of Camping Malibù Beach, Stabilimento Balneare Riviera di Levante, Consorzio Nuova Pineta 2
- As far as thehinterland is concerned, the areas covered are the following:
Piazza Torino, Piazza Milano, Piazza Manzoni, Piazza Marconi, Piazza Drago, Piazza Trieste, Piazza Carducci, Piazza Brescia, Piazza Casabianca, Piazza Mazzini, Piazza Aurora, Piazza Marina, Piazza Nember, Piazza 1° Maggio, Municipal Library, Swan Park.
- Also in the following areas:
Bus Station, Hospital, Cortellazzo (Piazza del Granatiere), Ca' Fornera (Piazzetta del Centro Civico). Footbridge (park in front of the Civic Centre)